- Letters Home
- 'Stranger Danger'
- Parent View
- Results of parent questionnaires
- Home / School Links
- Term Dates
- Additional Educational Needs
- Kent Test
- FAQs for Parents
- News & Events
- School Meals
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- School Closure Information
- The School Day
- Parent Council
We encourage the children to take a pride in their appearance and require all children to wear school uniform, which is:
- Green fleece – outdoor wear only
- Green sweatshirts
- Green tank tops
- Green cardigans
- White or green shirts
- Dark grey trousers/ shorts/ skirts
- Green/ white summer dress
- Green book bags
- For reasons of health and hygiene it is essential that a change of clothes is available for P.E. This should be:
- Team coloured shirt (without printing or logos)
- Black shorts
- Black or navy jogging bottoms
- Green/black jumper or fleece
- Trainers (not plimsolls - children are barefoot for indoor work)
- Warm clothing for winter PE - children will take PE outside in cold conditions, please make sure your child is well equipped with warm clothing, hats, gloves and suitable shoes.
PE kit needs to be in school throughout the week.
Parents are asked to ensure that their children wear sensible shoes or sandals to school and not fashion shoes/boots or trainers.
Children should not come to school in make-up, nail varnish or jewellery. Ear studs but not earrings may be worn. For safety reasons we ask that longer hair should be tied back neatly for any physical activity and ear studs removed. Nail varnish will be removed.
Please make sure that all items of clothing and other property are clearly marked with the name of the owner. The Lost Property bin is located in the main reception area.
Uniform with the school logo is available from LTR Supplies in Teynham.